notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

City of Glass: Mortal Instruments, Book 3 (The Mortal Instruments)

City of Glass  - Cassandra Clare Jace and the rest of the Lightwood's are planning to travel to Idris, the home of the Shadowhunters. After an attack that injures Simon, Jace pulls him through the portal to save is life. Unfortunately, as Simon is now a Downworlder, he is there illegally. Meanwhile, Clary and Luke find out where the Lightwood's have gone and Clary decides to go after them. Valentine has the Mortal Cup and The Sword, but he still needs the mirror to fulfil his plan to call the angel, Raziel. Will Clary and Jace be able to stop their father before it's too late?This is the third book in The Mortal Instruments series. I LOVED IT! It's not often that you come across a writer who can create a whole world of fictional characters that come to life, and keep the story's pace fast and furious over a whole series. Cassandra Clare is one such author. I love her writing style and I can easily imagine the city of Idris as it is described. There are more characters introduced. Sebastian is a Lightwood cousin (or is he?). Valentine has more page time, and is suitably dark and creepy. The secrets that are revealed are surprising and, at times, shocking. However, there are a lot of secrets still to be uncovered.This is a fantastic story, and I highly recommend this YA series to young and old alike.