notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Covet (Vampire Erotic Theatre Romance, #1)

Covet - Felicity E. Heaton Javier is a vampire who, along with three other vampires, owns a theatre called Vampirerotique. He has been fighting his attraction to a human servant for two years; Knowing that if he succumbs to his desire, it would mean his death. Lilah was sent to the theatre by her master, an aristocratic vampire. Ever since meeting Javier, she has felt an attraction for the sexy vampire she struggles to hide.When they find themselves alone in a private box, will they surrender to their passion? Or will the threat of Lilah's master keep them apart?Warning: This book is for adults only!This book is set in a vampire theatre dedicated to the voracious appetites of vampires. There are scenes of explicit sex, and if it was any hotter, the pages would spontaneously combust! I loved it! Javier and Lilah have been fighting their mutual attraction for two years, but when they find themselves alone in a private box overlooking the stage, things get steamy!As this is a novella, it is relatively short, but there is plenty of tension and rising temperatures as it progresses. Having read a few other books by Felicity Heaton, I knew I was in for a treat. But what struck me was that although it is an erotic story, the real focus was the emotion between the two main characters. Falling in love has never been more dangerous!I was also introduced to the other vampires owning the theatre, Callum, Antoine and Snow... What a treat...! Ahem, sorry, coming back from my fantasies!... I love Felicity's writing style and highly recommend this book if you are looking for a steamy read and, as this is a series, I recommend getting the other stories too; Crave is out now!