notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Energy - The Awakening (The Energy Chronicles: Book I)

Energy - The Awakening (The Energy Chronicles: Book I) - M.J. Schutte Review 6******Brighton and Lilian are two teenagers living in a small village called Four Mountains. They discover that their feelings for each other are much deeper than friendship. But before they can explore these feelings, a secret from Lilian's past rips them apart. Brighton finds himself fighting for the girl he loves and discovers an even bigger secret about himself. Brighton and Lilian just want to live in peace, but others are hunting them because of their special talents.Brighton has to overcome great odds, and even death, if he is to save Lilian and himself from the evil determined to destroy them.I absolutely loved this book. I fell in love with the whole world MJ Schutte has created. Brighton and Lilian are two teenagers living in a remote village in the mountains. Their characters are kind and gentle, but after an event that sees Lilian being taken, their lives take a darker turn. When they meet again, they find their feelings have not changed, but they have. Brighton and Lilian have to face death on more than one occasion due to their special talents. This is a fantastic tale of adventure and romance. I would definitely recommend this book, and I'm looking forward to reading Birth of a Wizard next. - Lynn Worton (WaAR)