notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Book Review of Return Of The Wolf (Eye Of The Storm Book 4) by Dianna Hardy

Return Of The Wolf - Dianna Hardy

The fourth book in the dark paranormal fantasy series, Eye Of The Storm.

Lydia becomes ever closer to her three mates. However, with unrest all around, she is struggling to keep her wolves together for her first full moon, just twenty-four hours away.

A trip back home for Ryan could bring much needed support for them all, but at what cost?

As The Trident close in on Ryan's pack, the pack itself becomes divided over Lydia's presence and Lawrence is encouraged to return as the Alpha. But they don't know his secret, and he's doubtful of his ability to protect them. Can he fulfil his rightful role, or will his efforts prove fatal?

Meanwhile, among the arid plains of Egypt, in a long-forgotten city, one man is pitting himself against the beast inside him in order to find salvation, only to realise, so much more is at stake than his soul.

18+ (adult scenes and very strong language, including scenes which some readers may find uncomfortable)
Paranormal fantasy
Novel length at over 81,000 words
Written in British English

Review 5*****

This is the fourth book in the Eye Of The Storm Series. I loved it!

Lydia is a fantastic character. I have really liked her from the start. She is a strong and stubborn woman, who has now had her first change and has fully embraced her mates and her life as a werewolf. However, her life is still complicated by the Trident's. Ryan, in a desperate attempt to keep his three mates safe, calls on his old pack for assistance.

I have been eagerly awaiting the release of this book for months! I started this story and couldn't put it down. In fact, I read this in one sitting! The story continues from the end of the third book and is again told from various points of view. I have missed these wolves a lot!

In this story, we get to know Ryan and his past in more detail. There are secrets in his past that, once revealed, made me love him even more. I was intrigued with his druid background, and this made me wonder if this is why he was able to connect with Lydia in her dreams before they met. I also loved watching his and Taylor's growing attraction for each other blossom.
Lawrence is still quite reserved, but since his story was revealed in book 3, he has begun to be more at ease with his mates.
Sarah, meanwhile, is going through her own problems now that Amil has disappeared. I love the one scene outside of her house containing cats and Tridents, but I will not go into detail because of spoilers, which I try not to include in my reviews.
I did feel a bit sorry for Selena for being accidentally mated to Gabriel, the Trident leader. However, as the story progressed, I found myself feeling sorry for Gabriel instead. Their story is rather twisted and convoluted, and it had me cringing at times. Gabriel is evil, but Selena is very manipulative. Their relationship takes a decided twist near the end of the book, which has me wondering what's coming next!
The story has several twists and turns, not to mention shocking revelations, and is masterfully told. The sensual heat factor in the story is hot enough to start a fire, and the ending has left me wanting more! I cannot wait to read the next book as soon as possible!

Dianna Hardy is one of my favorite authors. I love her writing style, which is fast paced and fluid. Reading her books are a joy, and I will continue to read them for as long as she keeps writing them.

Due to the explicit sensual content and some bad language, I do not recommend this book for younger readers. However, I highly recommend this book (and series) if you love HOT erotic paranormal romances with sexy werewolves. - Lynn Worton