notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Book Review of Warrior Unleashed (Mythrian Realm Series 1.5) by Lindsay Avalon

Warrior Unleashed (Mythrian Realm Series) - Lindsay Avalon, de la Rosa,  Cinta García

Nothing is more dangerous than an unleashed warrior.

When Sentinels, an elite group of warriors, begin dying under mysterious circumstances, the deaths are believed to be unrelated but Achaius Rilke knows the truth. As a panther Chimerae, he recognizes the signs of a predator...even an unpredictable one. No one is safe and the only person Achaius can trust is Saia Makan, a Tempestuous Sorceri and the very person who has driven him crazy for years. When the killer sets its sight on Saia, Achaius faces the fight of his life.

But will he survive?

Review 5*****

This is a short novella written in the same time frame as Breaking the Nexus, but is set in the Mythrian Realm. I LOVED IT!

Saia Makan is Tempestuous Sorceri (one who can control wind and weather). I really liked this character. She is smart and sassy, with a kick ass attitude that I liked. When someone or something starts causing trouble and "accidents" begin to happen and her partner gets killed, she finds herself partnered with Achiaus Rilke against a killer in a dangerous cat and mouse game.

Achiaus Rilke is a panther Chimerae and half brother to Sha Phoenix. I liked this uber sexy shapeshifter a lot! He has a wicked sense of humour and a protective streak a mile wide. Being a Sentinel, he's a warrior through and through!

I loved Breaking the Nexus, so when I found out that this book was being released, I downloaded a copy. Unfortunately, it's taken me a while to get to it. However, I finally got to read it and I fell in love with it! I loved the way the story unfolded. The Mythrian Realm was described in such a way, I felt that I was actually there! I'm a huge fan of shapeshifter romances and this story had that and more! There were several twists that I didn't see coming, but there were a few that I guessed correctly at. However, this made no difference to the overall enjoyment I felt whilst reading the story. The sexual tension between Saia and Achiaus was palpable. The cave scene was HOT! My only quibble is that the story was too short - I wanted more! The ending segues back into the end of Breaking the Nexus, and I am now looking forward to reading the next novel in the series, Waking the Phoenix.

Lindsey Avalon is a fantastic author. Breaking the Nexus was her debut novel, but it is her ability to tell a fantastic story and spark my imagination which has made me a huge fan! I love the way her characters come to life, and the way the story flowed; it is a fast paced wild ride! I am, however, dying to read the next book and disappointed it hasn't been released yet! PLEASE could you get a move on Ms. Avalon? Thank you!

I do not recommend this book to readers under the age of 17 due to the HOT, spicy scenes. However, I HIGHLY recommend this book if you love hot and sexy paranormal romances. - Lynn Worton