notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

NEST: Retribution
David J Antocci
Progress: 100 %
Jarek (Scifi Alien Weredragon Romance) (Dragons of Preor Book 1)
Erin Tate, Celia Kyle
Coreene Callahan

Book Review of Prophecy: Child of Light (Vampire Realm #1) by F. E. Heaton

Prophecy: Child of Light  - F.E. Heaton

Review 6******

This is a fantastic paranormal romance! I loved it!

Prophecy is a fantastic character. She is very headstrong and determined, but also very naive about the world, as she has been kept hidden. I liked her very much.

Valentine is also a fantastic character. He is one of the most charismatic vampire characters I have come across in a novel. He is absolutely drool-worthy! I think I'm in love with him!

I am a huge fan of this author's work, so I have been looking forward to reading this book! I can tell you that this story did not disappoint - I struggled to put this book down! I love stories with vampires, werewolves or witches, but this book has them all. This is an extremely exciting read, full of danger and smoldering emotions. The sexual tension between Prophecy and Valentine was palpable; I kept waiting for them to act on it, but unfortunately, circumstances kept interrupting! The story takes the reader on a journey with Prophecy and Valentine as they try to unravel the mystery that surrounds her and the magic she carries, and a prophecy foretold.
There are some really great characters in this book, but there are also some creepy ones! I liked meeting Dmitri and Mia, but Arkalus made me shudder!
There are several exciting chases and fight scenes that are detailed so well that I could actually picture them quite easily. In fact, the whole book was detailed so well that it ran like a movie in front of my minds eye; The story flowed effortlessly from one scene to the next. The ending had me gasping in disbelief, and I am now wanting to find out what happens next! Luckily, I already have the next book on my Kindle, and will be reading it as soon as I can!

As I have previously said, I am a huge fan of this author, and whether she writes under F.E. Heaton or Felicity Heaton matters very little to me. Her imagination and attention to detail sparks mine, and that is why I love her work so much. I will keep reading her books for as long as she keeps writing them, and beyond. She is number one on my favourite authors list.

Although there are no really steamy scenes, I do not recommend this book for younger readers. However, I highly recommend this book if you love paranormal romances with an excellent story, combined with sexy vampires, werewolves and witches. - Lynn Worton