notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

NEST: Retribution
David J Antocci
Progress: 100 %
Jarek (Scifi Alien Weredragon Romance) (Dragons of Preor Book 1)
Erin Tate, Celia Kyle
Progress: 200/200 pages
Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan
Progress: 100 %

The Citizens (A Jazz Nemesis Novel)

The Citizens - L.M.    Smith Review 7*******I was given this book by the author to read for an honest review.WOW! Where do I start? This book is FANTASTIC! I started this book not knowing what a wild ride it would take me on!Jasmine Marshall is a fantastic character. She is a rancher, who is uncomfortable around people, and she loves to play RPG games on her computer. I love her tenacity and her stubbornness even in the face of defeat. She is one tough cookie!Justin Beck is a member of the United States Army. He is a prime example of an alpha male. He has a great sense of duty, and is a consummate gentleman.The other characters (Kaori, Piper and Gordon) play an enormous role in this book as they interact, and try to come to terms with their situation.The sense of mystery and suspense in this psychological thriller is constant throughout the book. I found myself routing for everyone as they tried to outwit their captors.The mystery of who their captors are and why they were taken is so well written, that even at the end of the book where most of the questions were answered, other questions remained. The ending sent chills down my spine, and left me wanting to know what’s going to happen next! L. M. Smith has written a fast paced, page turning story of epic proportions! I am now looking forward to reading more from this author in the future. I highly recommend this book if you love mysteries or psychological thrillers.