notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

NEST: Retribution
David J Antocci
Progress: 100 %
Jarek (Scifi Alien Weredragon Romance) (Dragons of Preor Book 1)
Erin Tate, Celia Kyle
Progress: 200/200 pages
Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan

Ghosts Templar, a Jason Dark Occult Detective story

Ghosts Templar - Guido Henkel Review 6 out of 5This is another short story from Guido Henkel's Jason Dark - Ghost Hunter series. Guido Henkel has written another superb detective novel with a twist of the supernatural.Dark and Siu Lin have been called in to investigate the disappearance of a Chief Constable in the town of Swanage. What they find there is a town being terrorised by a curse.Jason Dark is an intriguing character, and his skill in dealing with the intricacies of the supernatural world is a joy to read about.Siu Lin is a wonderful character who looks like a butterfly, but stings like a bee! She has a will of iron, and is a suitable companion for Jason Dark as he investigates cases.I thoroughly enjoyed this short story and highly recommend this series if you love a gripping tale that sweeps you away into the world of the supernatural/horror. I did find this tale not as dark as the previous one, but this has not dissuaded me from reading more of Mr. Henkel's books. In fact, the opposite is true; his writing is fast paced and kept me turning the pages. I'm now looking forward to reading more of his books in the future.