notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Yesterday's Daughter

Yesterday's Daughter - Sallie Lundy-Frommer Review 6******First off, I would like to say that I love the cover! It completely captures Grace's image as described in the book! I have read a lot of vampire romance novels, but I can honestly say that this is one of the best ones I've read this year!Grace Stone is a loner by choice. She is a very caring person, but she holds herself aloof from her colleagues at work. I felt she had an air of vulnerability about her, but as I read further, I found she had a steel core. She has a very strong character, and I liked her. Malachi is a Guardian, a type of police officer. He has been searching for his life-mate, believing her to still be alive. He is a fantastic character. He is full of charisma and machismo. However, he is not arrogant.This is a fantastic romance novel that is seen from many different points of view. I love the interaction between the vampires as they co-ordinate things; It reminds me of brothers and friends, rather than colleagues.I love the how the story carries you along on a journey that is not only fraught with danger and intrigue, but also is filled with love.Sallie Lundy-Frommer has written a well penned love story that captured my attention and kept me hooked until the end. I am now wondering if it is a one off or a series, because I feel there could be more. In fact, I WANT MORE! I will be on the look out for more of her books in the future! I highly recommend this book if you are looking for a great YA paranormal romance to sweep you off your feet!