notrow1

Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan
Progress: 100 %

Yesterday's Daughter

Yesterday's Daughter - Sallie Lundy-Frommer Review 6******First off, I would like to say that I love the cover! It completely captures Grace's image as described in the book! I have read a lot of vampire romance novels, but I can honestly say that this is one of the best ones I've read this year!Grace Stone is a loner by choice. She is a very caring person, but she holds herself aloof from her colleagues at work. I felt she had an air of vulnerability about her, but as I read further, I found she had a steel core. She has a very strong character, and I liked her. Malachi is a Guardian, a type of police officer. He has been searching for his life-mate, believing her to still be alive. He is a fantastic character. He is full of charisma and machismo. However, he is not arrogant.This is a fantastic romance novel that is seen from many different points of view. I love the interaction between the vampires as they co-ordinate things; It reminds me of brothers and friends, rather than colleagues.I love the how the story carries you along on a journey that is not only fraught with danger and intrigue, but also is filled with love.Sallie Lundy-Frommer has written a well penned love story that captured my attention and kept me hooked until the end. I am now wondering if it is a one off or a series, because I feel there could be more. In fact, I WANT MORE! I will be on the look out for more of her books in the future! I highly recommend this book if you are looking for a great YA paranormal romance to sweep you off your feet!